Collapsible and folding shower

So I saw this video and it gave me the idea, I could do that with coroplast.



Supplies:

$79 shipped collapsible 3' x 3' utility tray/improvised shower pan

Expensive, I know, but there just isn't a comparable product out there I could find.

$64 for 3 corrugated plastic sheets/improvised folding shower stall

You can also use campaign signs, same material, and free. I called a plastics distributor about clear sheets and they're 3 times the price, so scratch that. I will update when I finish the project. Just imagine a shower stall made of sign material, folded and zip tied together that can fold flat.

$15 2 piece screw together shower drain


I will simply cut a hole in the middle of the tub, apply some plumbers putty, and screw the shower drain together, creating a seal.


Comments

  1. Great, product with their price, very innovative thing that you done in blog, very nice, thanks for giving this idea.

    Corrugated Sheets

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to wholesale corrugated plastic sheets 4x8 lowes or need OEM custom 4x8 coroplast manufacturing service, JX coroplast manufacturer/supplier can be your best choice.  corrugated plastic sheets lowes

    ReplyDelete
  3. With completing test program and strong technical force, Jianxin is a modern professional product-oriented enterprise integrating design, view site here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts